About the Quilter’s Planner
You’ve tried to rely on your smart phone and computer to organize your daily life and projects…..
You’ve tried to balance your work, your family, your home and your creative quilting life…
But you often feel stressed, like there’s just not enough time for everything…
The Quilter’s Planner was made just for you. It has everything you need to organize the work, personal and quilting parts of your life to decrease your stress, increase your creativity and bring your life into balance.
There’s something about putting a pen to paper that makes everything more tangible, which makes us more productive, less stressed, and happier.
Imagine waking up with a smile on your face because you know exactly what you need to accomplish during the day.
Think how good it would feel to know exactly how many projects you have in the works, and what steps you need to take to finish them in time.
Try it and see the difference. You will be amazed at how much using the planner can bring a sense of balance and increase your ability to make time for creativity.
The weekly two-page calendar has plenty of space to write your daily appointments. The left hand margin has instructions for an original quilt block design developed by fantastic bloggers in our quilting community. The bottom of the page has separate areas for writing your work, personal and quilting to do lists, and an area for notes.
The paper is high-quality, which means highlighters will not bleed through. At the top of each day, there is space to write your daily top three — the most important 3 things you need to get done to have a successful day.
The monthly calendar is simple and uncluttered, allowing you the space you need to plan your life.
The left margin has a space to set your monthly goals, to inspire and remind you about what you’re working toward achieving each month. It could be living a healthier life, it could be to finish the quilt that’s sitting on your shelf. It’s up to you! But research shows that setting realistic goals and writing them down leads to more success, so go for it!
Order your copy today!
This year’s edition is full of improvements made from the comments and suggestions you provided, including:
- Free shipping in the U.S. NEW!
- Featured Designer: Alison Glass NEW!
- 4 sticker pages by Alison Glass, plus her designs featured on the cover and throughout the planner NEW!
- 15 coloring pages by Alison Glass NEW!
- 2018 Quilter’s Planner Magazine: A companion full-color glossy magazine with 13 quilting and sewing patterns by top designers NEW!
- 12 monthly blocks featured in a new Quilter’s Planner Sampler Quilt pattern by Cheryl Brickey NEW!
- Weekly and monthly calendar pages
- Laminated cover and tabs to last all year
- Gorgeous quilt photography by Kitty Wilkin
- Project Planning Pages and Projects-At-A-Glance Pages
- Yearly goals planning page
- Fabric chart from Andover Fabrics featuring Alison Glass fabrics
- Personal Measurement Chart for garment sewing
- To-do lists galore
- Deadline planning pages
- Bee block & swap projects planner
- Lots of graph paper and blank drawing paper
- A pocket at the back of the planner
- The QP Mini: A small, elegant, companion planner for when you’re on the go (available in a bundle with the Quilter’s Planner or separately)
Project Planning Pages
There is a whole section of the book dedicated to helping you get and stay organized with your quilts in progress. The Project Planning Page has sections to keep notes about what materials you have for that project, what you need, and the steps you need to take to finish. And my favorite part? You can even attach fabric swatches at the bottom and a picture or sketch of your project at the top!
This page allows you to list all of your Works in Progress, so you can see all of your quilting projects in one place. You can track your progress, priorities and deadlines.
The planner also contains a reference section with important quilting measurements and construction techniques for common designs.
Artwork & Inspiration
This year you’ll find a selection of my favorite quotes that will keep you inspired all year long. These meaningful quotes, in beautiful typography, are perfect for pinning up on your craft room wall.
- Look at the big picture and know what’s coming. The monthly calendars allow you to get a bird’s eye view of your year and months so you can plan ahead and stay organized.
- Manage your time. A daily appointment calendar allows you to easily keep track of where you need to be, and how you spend your time.
- Create a keepsake of your quilting and personal life. By tracking your projects and life, you are keeping a journal, a snap-shot of your life. You can look back in years to come and see how you’ve grown and all you’ve achieved.
- Be inspired. Inspirational quotes and beautiful artwork keep you motivated and encourage creativity.
- Customize it. This planner is designed to be tailored to your life. Whether you’re balancing work and your creative life, or setting new goals as a quilter, this planner gives you flexibility to use it in the way that serves you best.
- Follow your bliss. Manage your time and set realistic goals so you can do more of what you love!
- Get focused. Weekly and daily layouts, and room to prioritize your daily top three tasks that need to get done allow you to focus your attention on the most important things in your life.
The Quilter’s Planner is made in the USA.