If you would like to become an affiliate, earning 20% on sales made through your unique link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow these instructions below:
Go to https://quiltersplanner.com/affiliate-dashboard/ and register for a new account. You will receive an email confirmation about your new account.
Be sure to enter your:
- Name and Nickname (profile name)
- Email address linked to your PayPal account (affiliate payments will be made to you on the 1st of each month). If you forget to enter this, you will not receive your payment!
- Under Bio – please list the name of your shop, if you have one.
5. To use the affiliate link generator, find any product on The Quilter’s Planner website. We’ll use the 2018 Planner Bundle for this example. Copy the URL for the product. Here’s the URL I have copied – https://quiltersplanner.com/product/2018-quilters-planner-bundle/
6. Paste your URL into the first box in the Generate Link area and click the Generate button. The URL that appears in the Referral URL box is your referral link. When you write your blog posts or otherwise want to receive affiliate credit for your followers that purchase the Quilter’s Planner, send them your generated link. A correctly generated link should look something like this – https://quiltersplanner.com/product/2018-quilters-planner-bundle/?affil=4 . Note the ?affil=4 at the end. Every affiliate link should have this at the end of the url (but the number will change depending on who you are).