2018 Quilter’s Planner Magazine
Need a magazine by itself? It’s now available for purchase as a stand-alone product. It includes the 2018 Quilter’s Planner Sampler Quilt pattern by Cheryl Brickey, interviews with Alison Glass and Kitty Wilkin, as well as the following patterns:
- Zippy Pouch by Karin Jordan of Karin Jordan Studio
- Daylily by Sharon Holland of Sharon Holland Designs
- Over Under by Natalia Bonner of Piece & Quilt
- The Quilter’s Planner Bag by Amy Barickman of Indygo Junction
- Log Cabin by Karen Lewis of Karen Lewis Textiles
- Transparent Ribbons by Yvonne Fuchs of Quilting Jetgirl
- Optical Illusion Weave 2 by Mathew Boudreaux of Mister Domestic
- Heirloom by Sarah Thomas of Sariditty and Nicole Young of Lillyella
- Flock of Geese by Cheryl Brickey of Meadowmist Designs
- Bell’s Biscuits by Kenna Ogg of Madison Cottage Design
- Diane’s Lavender Sachet Justin Stafford of Keaton Quilts
- Linked Within by Paige Alexander of Quilted Blooms
- Churn by Leanne Parsons of Devoted Quilter
Free U.S. shipping!
When you order, you will receive an order confirmation email from email@example.com that contains your link to your free Savannah Star pattern. You will also receive a tracking email that comes from Zoom@whitleyplus.com. Please add both email addresses to your contacts list so that they will arrive in your inbox safely. If you do not receive either email, please check your spam folder.
If you are on a mobile Apple device and are experiencing trouble downloading the PDF, these instructions might help.