Quilter’s Planner with Navy Floral Cover + Quilter’s Planner Magazine
Order NOW! Planners will ship in September.
This year’s edition is full of improvements, including:
- 8″ x 10″ planner, 208 pages
- A companion full-color glossy magazine with 13 quilting and sewing patterns by top designers
- Traditional Sunday start day layout
- Weekly and monthly calendar pages
- Project planning pages and project at-a-glance pages
- Monthly quilt blocks featured in a new Quilter’s Planner Sampler Quilt pattern by Cheryl Brickey!
- 4 pages of planner stickers by 2019 Featured Artist Camille Roskelley
- Laminated cover and colorful tabs designed by Camille Roskelley
- To-do lists galore
- Photography of the 14 included patterns by Kitty Wilkin
- Deadline planning pages
- Bee block & swap projects planner
- Yearly goals planning page
- In-depth reference section with cutting measurements and yardage planner
- Lots of graph paper (graph, dot, hexagon, and triangle) and blank drawing paper
- Pocket on the inside back cover
Flat Rate $5 U.S. shipping!
When you order, you will receive an order confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org that contains your link to your free quilt pattern by Mandy Leins. You will also receive a tracking email in September once your planner ships. If you do not receive either email, please check your spam folder.
If you are on a mobile Apple device and are experiencing trouble downloading the PDF, these instructions might help.
All sales are final. Returns are only accepted if there is a manufacturer’s defect.