The term ‘Quilter’s Planner’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 900 RR 620 S. Suite C 101-124 Austin, TX 78734. Our email address is email@example.com. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Stephanie Palmer’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
What do you ship?
As of November, we will ship the 2018 version of The Quilter’s Planner, and accessories.
When do you ship?
Orders ship by November.
Where do you ship to?
At this time, we only ship within the United States.
How do you ship?
We ship via USPS, media mail rate.
Rates to ship?
Rates vary by weight, as determined by USPS shipping calculator, plus handling fees for packing materials. However, shipping is free for pre-orders.
How to track an order that’s been shipped?
You will receive a USPS tracking email with your tracking number. At times, this tracking email may end up in your email spam folder. If you do not receive this by November 2017, please email email@example.com to receive a new tracking email.
In-store pick up option?
There are no in-store pick up options available at this time.
Recycling of packing materials?
We use recyclable cardboard materials for our box. You may recycle them in your home recycle bin. Please re-use the bubble wrap!
Refund/ Returns Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase you may request a refund within 3 months of purchase.
If you purchased your Quilter’s Planner from a participating retailer and find that it was damaged during the shipping process (damaged cover or tabs), please contact the retailer for refund or replacement information.
If you find a page insertion error within your planner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a replacement (we will pay the shipping).
When and how do items need to be returned in order to receive a replacement?
You do not need to return your original Quilter’s Planner. However, you may be asked to email a photograph if you received a damaged Quilter’s Planner.
Shipping for replacements?
QuiltersPlanner.com will send replacement copies of damaged planners at no cost to the buyer.
Credit for refunds?
Refunds will be made through PayPal.
Please email email@example.com for more information about returns and refunds.