If you missed out purchasing a Quilter’s Planner this year, don’t worry, you can still get the awesome Ebook with 12 incredible quilting patterns!
Here are the 12 full patterns included in the Ebook (see below for a pinnable collage). After you purchase the Ebook, you will receive an email with a digital download. You can save this beautifully designed book to your computer. We have made it easy to print out one quilt pattern at a time, just by going to the Table of Contents, and clicking on the quilt you’re planning to make.
- Amy Friend of During Quiet Time, Indie Vibrations (February)
- Amy Smart of Diary of a Quilter, Double Crossed (March)
- Christa Watson of Christa Quilts, Feathered Chevrons (April)
- Lindsey Rhodes of LR Stitched, Snow Star Mini (May)
- Lee Monroe of May Chappell, Hattie’s Dresden (June)
- Karen Lewis of Karen Lewis Textiles, Sunset Prism (July)
- Cheryl Brickey of Meadow Mist Designs, Canvas Lines (August)
- Yvonne Fuchs of Quilting Jetgirl, Starlight Crystals (September)
- AnneMarie Chany of GenXQuilters, Patchwork Napkins, (October)
- Kari Vojtechovsky of Craft-Happy, Every Moment Pillow (November)
- Katie Blakesley of Swim Bike Quilt, Super Star (December)
- Amy Sinibaldi of Nana and Co., Jacks, (Pattern Section)
- Stephanie Palmer of Late Night Quilter and Lindsie Bergevin of Design by Lindsie, Cascading Colorwash (Projects Section)