Features for the UNBOUND 2021 Quilter’s Planner
(Comes with a white 8″ x 10″ binder)
There may be a global pandemic, but that hasn’t stopped the Quilter’s Planner team from bringing you the planner you know and love. In order to streamline our production process, five quilting patterns are included in the planner itself this year, with no accompanying magazine.
- 7″ x 9″ page size that are 3-hole punched
- Choose your Start Day! Do you prefer your calendars to start on a Monday or Sunday? YOU CHOOSE!
- Patterns section includes 5 patterns by quilt designers including 2 quilts, 1 zip pouch, 1 pillow and 1 wall hanging. NEW!
- Monthly calendar pages
- Weekly calendar pages – Choose between 4 different weekly calendar designs: Vertical, Horizontal, Graph Paper or Dot Grid.
- Laminated tabs to last all year
- Gorgeous quilt photography by Kitty Wilkin
- Project Planner pages and Projects-At-A-Glance pages that thousands of quilters cannot live without
- Yearly goals planning page
- Vision board page so you can create a visual representation of what you will focus on this year
- Deadline planning pages for 2021 and 2022
- Bee block & swap projects planner
- Quilting reference pages
- Multiple kinds of graph paper
- Blank drawing paper