This new planner has all of the pages you love from our classic Quilter’s Planner, but with NO calendar pages, tab dividers or patterns section. Features include:
- 7″ x 9″ page size
- 102 pages total
- Spiral coil – durable and lays flat when opened
- Choose your cover design from 10 different covers!
- 6 Projects-At-A-Glance pages to list all the projects you are working on
- 18 Project Planning Pages with accompanying Dot Grid pages to plot out your quilting designs
- Vision board page so you can create a visual representation of what you will focus on this year
- Bee block & swap projects planner so you can keep track of projects with friends
- 6 Quilting reference pages (frequent piecing methods, color theory, common quilt sizes, cutting estimator and more)
- 2 Yardage Planner pages so you can plan how you will cut yardage before you slice it up
- Multiple kinds of graph paper (squares, dot grid, hexagons and triangles)
- Blank drawing paper
Photos of the interior pages show the same pages from previous years of the Quilter’s Planner.