2019 Quilter’s Planner Unbound + Quilter’s Planner Magazine
88 in stock
The Quilter’s Planner Unbound is the perfect option for quilters who would rather put their planner pages in their own standard 3 ring binder. (Binder does not come with purchase).
The Quilter’s Planner Unbound features:
- 8″ x 10″ planner, 208 pages
- A companion full-color glossy magazine with 13 quilting and sewing patterns by top designers
- Traditional Sunday start day layout
- Weekly and monthly calendar pages
- Project planning pages and project at-a-glance pages
- Monthly quilt blocks featured in a new Quilter’s Planner Sampler Quilt pattern by Cheryl Brickey!
- 4 pages of planner stickers by 2019 Featured Artist Camille Roskelley
- Colorful tabs designed by Camille Roskelley
- To-do lists galore
- Photography of the 14 included patterns by Kitty Wilkin
- Deadline planning pages
- Bee block & swap projects planner
- Yearly goals planning page
- In-depth reference section with cutting measurements and yardage planner
- Lots of graph paper for designing and sketching ideas (graph, dot, hexagon, and triangle) and blank drawing paper
When you order, you will receive an order confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org that contains your link to your free quilt pattern by Mandy Leins. You will also receive a tracking email once your planner ships. If you do not receive either email, please check your spam folder.
If you are on a mobile Apple device and are experiencing trouble downloading the PDF, these instructions might help.
All sales are final. Returns are only accepted if there is a manufacturer’s defect.